The Communication and Media Department of Papua New Guinea Union Mission primarily exist to promote, preserve and present the positive image of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in PNG and abroad.
In order to do this, the department will use all available media, and produce content that is relevant to specific demographics within the respective publics.
MISSION: “Building Bridges of Hope”
PURPOSE: Our purpose is to aggressively, yet lovingly and humbly share the message of the Three Angels of Revelation 14 in a way that souls will be favorably attracted to Jesus Christ, and elect to follow Him.
The desired effect in our mission and activities is to create a favorable image of the church, its mission, life and activities, and to witness in order that many may follow Christ and become members of His church.
Communication & Media Skills
Centurion - PNGUM Newsletter
Radio and Television
LOCAL MISSION & CONFERENCE COMMUNICATION DIRECTORS AND MEDIA OFFICERS
- Morobe Mission - Jermaine Thomas
- Madang Manus Mission - Peter Bani
- Eastern Highlands Simbu Mission - Samson Obedi
- Western Highlands Mission - Carole Cholai
- Sepik Mission - Brenda Balagawi
- South West Papua Mission - Kelvin Sio
- Central Papua Conference - Kove Tau ( Otoa Sepuna - Media Officer)
- Northern & Milne Bay - Robert Nana - (Mobbie Langai - Media Officer)
- Bougainville Mission - Monty Kanare
- New Britain New Ireland Mission - Darian Haru